1. Wawkins IELTS Masterclass will be true to her responsibility for teaching her clients.
2. This agreement is valid for the said period of 1 month, and a maximum of 10 essays will be proofread during this period.
3. Clients will attend all our classes, which covers IELTS Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking.
4. The tutorial will officially kick-off on the 1st day of the month a client booked for.
5. Within the period of the contract, clients are to maintain a cordial relationship with Wawkins IELTS Masterclass.
6. Clients should endeavor to reach the admins of Wawkins IELTS Masterclass for inquiries and discussion of concerns if the need arises.
7. The IELTS Writing module will be given more emphasis compared to other sections of the exam since it is often the rate-limiting step of the exam.
8. Our clients should be ready to unlearn most of the information they have learned in the past and should be flexible enough to heed to our correction.
9. The registration fee is a non-refundable fee and will be paid to our C.E.O’s account number before the class will commence.
10. We only accept serious-minded students. We will be serious with our job and we expect our clients to be serious with the learning process too.
11. If peradventure any client faults the rules and regulations of Wawkins IELTS Masterclass, the appropriate penalty will be given as seen fit by the Academy.